my friends and I will be travelling from Split to Ancona this coming September and we're planning on taking the SNAV ferry line because they're the cheapest compared to Blueline ferry. Just want to know if anyone has gone on this ferry before and what is the limit for luggage weight and also the number of luggage. Would a backpack and a pull on luggage be considered one luggage? We're planning on purchasing the tickets online so any thoughts from experienced travellers would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland ideas
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?