I have a problem about the Smartcard and e-ticket that used in Tallinn.
(I see the web-site that said 5 days e-tickets cost 6 euro.)
Are they the same thing?
Where can I buy this Smartcard (e-tickets) when I first arrive in Tallinn?
Are children free of charge when travelling in public transport in Tallin?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Browsing Barcelona
- 2 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Croatia in mid/late October
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Help with Venice Trip?
- 15 Dubrovnik
- 16 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 19 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 10 Days in Austria