What is "smart casual" dress? I would assume that they mean, for a woman, a nice casual outfit, (no jeans or sneakers). Would a nice dress trouser outfit with flat shoes be acceptable? Or should it be dressier (skirt and blouse??).
We are going to Brown's for afternoon tea and I want to make sure we dress appropriately. We are trying to get a 3:45pm reservation and will probably be finished by around 5:30-6:00.
We will be going to the theatre afterwards to see Mama Mia, so I want to make sure whatever we wear will also be appropriate for the theatre. (I had heard you no longer need to dress formally for theatre??)
Dinner will be late that night, after the theatre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler