Hello lovely people!
I will be in Munich this summer, and am currently trying to plan a short trip to Slovenia and Northern Croatia for June. I can't be away for long so I'm trying to fit in into about a week. Looking to go to Ljubljana, Zagreb, and Pula/somewhere coastal. This is what I was thinking for an itinerary, but I am not sure about some things:
Day 1: early morning train Munich --> Ljublana
Day 1-3 in Ljublana
Day 4: early bus to Pula, half day in Pula
Day 5: island/beach
Day 6: afternoon flight from Pula to Zagreb
Day 6-8 in Zagreb
Day 8: overnight train back to Munich
For people who have been before, do you think 2 or 3 days in Ljubljana and Zagreb each is good? Should I do more or less?
If I bus to Pula, what islands or beaches would you recommend around there? How much time should I spend in that area? Is Pula itself worth an overnight?
Traveling as a single young woman, is there anything I should be aware of, are all these places ok for solo travel?
Thank you for any and all help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NFL Football Game
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Airport Transfer
- 4 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France
Hello lovely people!