I am off to Slovenia next month for a week to 10 days and will be renting a car to travel around and visit the country. I have found a few inns that I would like to stay at but wonder if geographically it makes sense to visit them all. The inns are located: in the Soca valley, the Karst region, there is one in Ptuj and I think that we would also like to stay one night in Goriska Brda for wine tasting. We had hoped to stay at a place and make day trips to different towns and sites and then return to the inn at night. We like nature and walking, drinking wine, good meals and meeting local people!!
Thanks so much in advance. The forum is wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON @renewal Installation CONTACT☎1888 279 0246 NORTON ONline
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Current plan for March trip
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Spain in 2018
- 17 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?