myself and my husband are planning to go to slovenia making our way down through croatia and ending up in Dubrovnik. would 3 weeks be too long for this?
we intend to hire a car to travel around Slovenia for about 10 days. then plitvice, and onto split, visiting some of the islands before finishing in Dubrovnik. if anyone could help us with how long we should spend on doing this trip we would be very grateful. it is our honeymooon!!
also from our research we think we could probably book most of our accomodation in Slovenia when we are there.
were not so sure about Croatia though. should we book ahead for accomodation?
we are not too fussy about it as long as its clean and reasonable. we may live it up for 3 or 4 nights in a 4 star perhaps as it is our honeymoon after all!!! again if anyone has any suggestions about that we would be so grateful. We are early 30,s
we are travelling from Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 6 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Manchester hotels
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?