After spending an entire Saturday searching for hotels, it's quite obvious to me that if we aren't going to break the bank, we better get apartments. I found this company: Sleep in Italy that looks easy enough to deal with. I can't handle too many choices (like some of the other companies seem to have on their websites!).
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a specific apartment in the below areas (family of 5):
Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento ?
Also, can anyone recommend anything in the Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 9 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 22 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...