We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hot mail 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT hot mail Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany