I am facing an issue regarding my VISA application. I have booked my going and return tickets to Germany. But my return ticket is from Paris, France. I'll be in Bremen, Germany before going to France. After that, I plan to make impromptu trips to certain nearby cities but with one certainty in mind that I have to reach Paris. But I can't furnish all those tickets of impromptu trips right now. So can I write in my personal covering letter that I plan to leave to Paris from Bremen by bus/rail but with not ticket attached ? Thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELKIN ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BELKIN Tec*h sup0rt care
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 9 day trip to France
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 Sleep at Heathrow
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 9 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 10 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 Arezzo - how much time?
- 18 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 19 Where to See Flamenco
- 20 Netherlands- Texel
- 21 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 25 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?