Ski travel companies???/Zermatt?

Feb 20th, 2010, 04:29 AM
Original Poster

Ski travel companies???/Zermatt?

Hi,
I´m looking for a specialized travel agency in US which may arrange a ski travel to Zermatt for next winter.
I´ll be travelling along to my wife and 13 years old daugther.
Since Im in Venezuela it is not easy from here so Im trying to get it a reliable and serious considering that all arrangements including payments will be done at the distance whether web ,telephone or so.
Anyone can help??

Thank you
Ramón
Caracas
Feb 20th, 2010, 05:29 AM

Hi ramoram,

I think the most economical way to do this would be to do it yourself. For instance, you can use the Zermatt central tourist site to book your hotel and ski pass, and even sometimes you can get halfboard too. That's a really good way to get most of your expenses done at one time. Here's a link to that site:

http://www.zermatt.ch/en/page.cfm/pa...schale_hotel_7

Right now they are still doing 2009/2010 year, though. But you can e-mail them and get on their mailing list for next year.

Then you just have to get your flights arranged, again looking for inexpensive fares yourself.

And it's quite easy to arrange your train travel; you daughter will travel for free on the trains.

Have fun!

s
Feb 20th, 2010, 05:33 AM

You might find a lot of variety in offers out of london,too. Try to google london agency ski holidays
Feb 20th, 2010, 05:35 AM

Have a look at Mark Warner and Neilson
Feb 20th, 2010, 01:11 PM

My family used All Mountain, based near Seattle, WA, for a trip to the French Alps in 2000, and my son and friends used them again the following winter. We were very pleased with their services; the woman who arranged our travel is no longer listed on their website, but I see that the owners are the same, so the company has been around and thriving for a while.

www.all-mountain.com

Search this Thread