Greeting from Pakistan.
I am planning to come to Austria in early/mid April. I want to experience Skiing. I will be there with my wife and a 2 year old kid. Well initially we will go to italy and from there most probably from venice will come to austria.
we plan to stay 4 days in austria. our main interest is to experience ski for a day or 2.
I would need your suggestions:
1. route from venice to austria (innsbruck/salzburg whichever is most convenient and more nearer to ski resort)
2. resort which gives equipment on rent
3. not looking for a hi fi resort. it should be normal to pocket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT AVAST Techh care
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 6 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 7 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 11 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 16 Portugal
- 17 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy