Sorry to ask again, but where can i get the times for the SITA bus?
I'm looking to take it from Positano to Meta about 1 week from today...
anyplace online to get the info? (in english if available?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 12 Barcelona tour option help please
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 My trip to Prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!