This is NOT another question about the endless single vs. double misunderstanding - I understand the difference between the two quite well.
My question is this: as a solo traveller, I have far too often booked single occupancy rooms and sometimes ended up in rather Lilliputian quarters. This time for my upcoming trip to Spain, I have booked a room at Madrid's Preciados for two people, but it will be just me. This is almost too obvious to ask, but - there will be no problem when I check in on my own? After all, the cost presented to me upon booking was a total for the room and not per person. I am certain I will have no problems, but would just like a reaffirmation from the seasoned Fodorites.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 6 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 7 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 8 South of France
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence