This is my second post here, I've already got some useful help from users
and I hope this time it's gonna be same.
So we are 4 and after visiting Rome (4 days) and Florence (3 day) and then we have our flight from Pisa to Brindisi. (it was way cheaper than train and faster)
We've already booked very nice apartment in Ostuni where we will stay for 4-5 days and fly back home from Bari.
We need some lazy holidays, but at the same time we want to spend at least one day exploring "neighbourhood"
I was thinking of one day trip in Alberobelo and Polignano al mare then back to our base Ostuni.
What do you think? are there better options?
Is it possible to visit those places using Public Transportation?
and how can we get from Ostuni to Bari?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Dublin to Donegal
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 17 New Years in France
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base