I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Croatia in mid/late October
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Dubrovnik
- 15 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 18 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 19 Norte Dame light show!
- 20 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 10 Days in Austria
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days