I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Dublin to Donegal
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo