We (Group of 7) are taking a trip to Sicily Oct 7 to 16...we hope to visit Malta on the 15th
of Oct. but there does not seem to be ferries at that time...
Any help would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 2 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 3 Poland--where else to go
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 24 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria