My sister and I will be travelling from Australia to spend some time in Europe during the Aussie winter. We have a few days in Brussels and then 5 days where we have not yet anything planned (suggestions?) before heading to southern Italy in late July. We would love some suggestions of things to see and do.
We are late 20's in age and will spend 4 nights in Sicily before driving to Positano for a night then 2-3 nights on capri and finally driving up to Florence for 3-4 days.
We would love to hike up Mt Etna on Sicily and do a bike ride around Tuscany. We also love shopping, great restaurants, wine, the beach history and culture.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve