We are hoping be in Italy in January and current planning gives us 4 days in the south - any recommendations about spending them all in Sicily, all in Malta or 2 and 2? We have a 4 year old child.
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WINDSTREAM Password Reset Contact 1888~260 2909 Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7vs
- 2 https://www.healthdietalert.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 New fast track