As posted before my kids and I will be traveling Sicily from June 21st to July 14th.
I would like to know who would be in the Island that time and share itineraries to see who may be around. We arrive to Catania and I'm still debating on staying in Ortigia or Taormina for the first 3 days.
I'm also still debating on driving in Sicily as I'm orginally from Chile driving with stick isn't an issue, but the hill roads scare me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Barcelona to Malaga
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 Christmas week in Ireland
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 17 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 18 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Manchester hotels
- 25 Visit to France