I am very interested in visiting Sicily but it doesn't look like I will be able to get away from work for any good chunk of time. If I had six full days on the island, would that be enough time to get a good taste of things? I am not a beach person and I am considering late-March or early October (this year). I like the usual stuff: architecture, history--ancient and modern, art, natural beauty, food, wine. Never met a museum I didn't like.
Would I spend too much time driving if I flew into Palermo and out of Catania?
Sorry for the vagueness. This plan is just beginning to take shape, but I am not sure it is at all realistic. I've had to put off a couple of trips already due to work, and I'm getting kinda crazy.
Any ideas welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yahoo Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Self Drive UK tour
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Airport Transfer
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 5 nights in Spain, need help!