My fiance and I are going to be in Europe for 3 months. We are going to be in Italia in June. We have been to Italy in 2009 and visited the Cinque Terre, Florence, and Tuscany.
This summer , we are thinking of going to Bologna for a week to explore Emilia-Romagna. Then head south to Amalfi Coast and/or Sicily. If we stay in Sicily for 2 weeks, is Taormina is a good home base? I have read that 2 weeks is perfect for exploring Sicily. Also, I was thinking of staying for a few days in the Amalfi Coast and then head down to Sicily. What and where should we stay in the Amalfi Coast if we decide to stay?
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017
Sicily for 2 weeks or 1 week in Amalfi Coast & 1 week in Sicily