I will be spending 2 nights in Palermo and then head off to Castellammare del Golfo. I have read that it's possible to get there by train or bus. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of transportation to the Palermo airport from Castellammare del Golfo without renting a car. I would rather spend an extra night in Castellammare then returning to Palermo for the last night before catching my flight. Also, any recommendations on hotels and restaurants would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!