Hopefulyy someone will be able to help me as I will be travelling with my daughter just the two of us flying in and out of cantania sicily! I was thinking it might be possible to do the whole trip using public transport as we will arrive end of june and leave end of july.
We really want to profit the beaches and relax whist taking in off the beat small villages along the coast. we will be travelling really light. I would also like to fit in the islands too.
any ideas as i have looked at the map and it seems i can start by working my way up towards marirello and then along the coast that way.
is it better for me to hire a car???
I thank you in advance for your help and wish you a beautiful day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Getting around Lisbon
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )