Have just arrived in Firenze and love it! I'm wondering if I should do most of my shopping here or wait for Rome? I think here for leather bags. But I want to buy my 19 year old son some clothes. Can you please suggest for me? I don't want to spend all my money here as I still have Rome, But Paris and London to go. I will be in Paris from August 1 and London from August 7.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 beware of robbed in Milan
- 9 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 10 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler