We have now narrowed the apartments down to five:
Address: rue de la Reynie
Deposit (holding / security) = 300 euros to be sent by cheque. It wont be cashed.
Reviews: 25 - all positive
Address: rue monge
Deposit (holding / security) = 290 euro holding deposit and 350 euro security deposit.
Address: rue des Archives, Paris 75004 (next to famous rue Rivoli)
Deposit (holding / security) = Still waiting for information
Comments: The apartment looks very dark in the pictures or is that just me?
Address: rue de monttessuy
Deposit (holding / security) = 400 euro holding deposit and 200 euro security deposit.
Comments: Not as modern as the others but its okay
Address: rue de la Cométe 75007 Paris
Deposit (holding / security) = 210 euro holding/security deposit.
We have also seen the apartments below but these are in Montmatre, which seems so far out from central Paris or am I wrong?
Also, am I supposed to receive the contract before I send the holding deposit?
Thanks in advance.
Just to add that our requirements are as follows:
Preferred areas: 1-7th districts
Budget: 170 euros per night
Other: Must be able to get the metro to tourist sites. Modern decor preferred.
If anyone can recommend any apartments that they have stayed in, or have come across, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 Dublin to Donegal
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 12 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base