I'm looking for a weekend destination from Paris. We can either go by train or car (though train would be better to avoid traffic). It will be 13th November, I'm sure we can't hope for great weather. Its a really short weekend leaving friday afternoon and returning Sunday or else I could try and push it till Monday morning but I need to make sure that things will be open and worth visiting on Sunday.
Something cute, small and romantic... there will be two of us.
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 9 day trip to France
- 4 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris