I'l be in Basel for 7 days for work in March end. Before i head home (asia) from from Zurich airport, I have three nights and 2 days to see switzerland . I was keen on experiencing sme time in the alps area. I am traveling alone and do not want to be too far off from Zurich (like geneva lake etc.) as I have to catch a flight from there. Can anyone pl suggest best short trip possible form Basel towards the alps and back to zurich. I was thinking of bern-wengen-some alp-zurich. Less travel time will be gr8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve