I am coming to Belgium for the first time on holiday.I need help for my stay in Belgium from 14th April to 15 April 2013.I am coming from Amsterdam.
Belgium Stay :
Arrive 14th April(which is a Sunday) morning.
Leave 15 April afternoon for Paris
Which city should i stay in ?
1. Stay in Brussels and do short trip to ghent,bruges and antwerp.
2. Stay in Antwerp and do short trip to ghent,bruges,brussels and leave for paris from Brussels.
3.Any other option
Please feel free to give a new itineary altogether because i am not aware of Belgium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Driving
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 17 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour