Shores County House B&B /Dingle

Old Mar 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shores County House B&B /Dingle

Through 'Bill' on this website, he recommended The Shores County House in Dingle. I can't find any info. Do they have a website or has anyone stayed there?
Thanks!
Old Mar 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM

Hi Janetmarie:

The Shores Country House's old website doesn't come up naymore. This is a link that will get you the information. I also think they are on the Town and Country website.

http://www.bedandbreakfastireland.ne...esCntryHse.htm

It really is a great place with a great view. The beds are as comfortable as you'll find and it's one of the places that serves something other than the fry for breakfast. She is also noted for her fine evening meal. If you stay there, tell her Bill and Felicity say hi.

Bill
Old Mar 12th, 2004, 05:32 PM

Bill/janetmarie, here is another website for the Shores Country House:

http://www.theshorescountryhouse.com/

We booked there for 23-24 May. Annette asked me to pass on the following: "Please when you are speaking to Bill and Felicity say thank you from me for recommending us to you and I hope some time they will return again to stay with us." We reserved the Balcony Room.

Actually, my wife and I were talking about places to stay in Dingle, and my wife fell in love with this place. I am going to have to save drinking my Guinnesses to when we return to Castlegregory.
Old Mar 12th, 2004, 06:39 PM

We have stayed at The Lighthouse in Dingle and so have friends and family...I would highly recommend it.

They have a web site at
www.lighthousedingle.com
You will thoroughly enjoy staying there. See if they have a front room facing Dingle Harbor...A short walk into town from there...Wonderful hosts, Mary and Dennis Murphy
Old Mar 13th, 2004, 03:02 PM

Hi
My brother has a B&b in Dingle actually 3 miles East of Dingle you can check his web site out at www.dunroman.com it's pretty reasonable...