This isn't a travel question per se but I am hoping I can get some suggestions!
I am currently living abroad in Dublin, Ireland and will be heading home in July. Looking to ship some of my stuff home (Vancouver, Canada) versus paying to take it home on the airlines.
Any suggestions on companies that will ship approx. two suitcases?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Poland--where else to go
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 5 days in Andalusia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 South of France
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 16 Shall we Gdansk?
- 17 Help with Spain itinerary
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 25 Christmas in South of Spain 2018