I am moving to Germany in September'13, however I will travel around Spain, France, Italy and Morocco in August with my mother.
As I come from Brazil, we are allowed to check 2 pieces of luggage, max 32kg each, on any flights from Brazil to Europe.
I am looking for a way to ship one very heavy piece, prob 32kg, from Barcelona to Münster, Germany, just so I don't have to travel around with it. I have considered using DHL, so I sent them an e-mail asking for the prices, since it is not displayed on their website.
Does anyone have experience with that or knows an alternative (and cheap) way to get one luggage from Barcelona to Germany.
Btw, I have someone who will receive it for me in Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 5 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Getting around Lisbon
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Trains - website?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help