I am heading to the UK for my biennial trip in a few weeks and will spend the beginning and end few days in London, but the rest of the trip will be driving. I will be starting in Cardiff and ending in Oxford. I lived in the UK for a while and had a car, so am pretty comfortable driving in cities and small villages.
I collect china/porcelain and silverware, so was thinking of going to Sheffield for the cutlery and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent for the china. I actually do a lot of buying and selling, so am looking for places, i.e. antique stores, charity shops that would have good selections of these items. Recommendations would be brilliant and much appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL +I 888.260,2909 customer support phone number
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Getting around Lisbon