Greetings to you all!
Seeing that Seville’s Top 2 attractions are the Alcazar and the Cathedral, I wonder if it’d be wiser to do them on separate days? So, does this itinerary make sense? Or am I missing something important ? I really want to get some variety and not do similar in style places. And the group is much smaller than initially expected – 7 of us altogether (65-78yrs old). An hour-by-hour itinerary is something that I feel more comfortable with even if things change later on
Day 1 /
18.00h arrive from Cordoba (Gran Melia Colon 3 nights)
20.30h tapas dinner at Enrique Becerra (walk)
Day 2 / Walking Tour + Horse carriage ride / Alcazar Day
09.00h walk to Alcazar via the Bullring + Torre del Ore (photo stops)
09.45h -11.45h Visit the Alcazar (possibly including a tour of the Royal Apartment @10.30h)
11.45h -13.30h Walking tour of Santa Cruz
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Vineria San Telmo
15.00h Walk back to the Cathedral area for a horse-buggy ride
15.15-16.00h Horse carriage ride through Maria Luisa park + Plaza Espana (ca. 45-60min)
16.30h Return to the hotel to rest
18.45h Walk to Casa de la Memoria (to get good seats)
19.30-20.30h Flamenco show
20.30h Dinner at Cuna 2 Restaurant near the flamenco venue
22.30h Return to the hotel
*** That seems to be like a LOT of walking for one day . Anyway, to remedy that ?
Day 3 / Walking Tour / Cathedral Day
09.15h Depart hotel to Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas via Metrópol Parasol photo-stop
10.00-11.00h Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas
11.15h -11.45h Iglesia del Salvador Church
12.00-13.00h Cathedral (about 45-60min?)
13.00-13.30h Giralda climb to the top for the views (about 30-40min?)
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Restaurant San Marco (basically basically for the ambiance of the old Arab Baths... still a bit on the fence about this choice)
-- do some shopping around Santa Cruz + Calle Sierpes + El Corte Igles
-- rest at the hotel
-- finish packing
19.00h Tapas Challenge (age appropriate? ) Try the bar at Eslava + Al Azotea (Calle Jesús del Gran Poder)
How does this sound?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Transportation in Brittany
Greetings to you all!