Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 YAHOO ☎ PASSWORD RESET CONTACT ☎1:888:260:2909 YAHOO TEC*H Care
- 3 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care ak47
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Spain in 2018
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 23 Rent in Rome
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!