As part of our Andalusia trip in October, my group (60-75yrs) and I will be in Seville for 3 nights (with 2 full days in the city). Actually, it will be 1.5 days for sightseeing + half a day of free time. Since I'm responsible for coming up with an itinerary, I want to try and fit in as much as we can of the "must-see-do" in the 1.5 days. The rest of time the my ladies most likely will spend resting / shopping. I kind of understand what the must-see attractions are, I just cannot figure out how much time to allocate to them and how to fit them into the itinerary.
Here are some details / ideas:
-- Hotel Melia Colon (possibly)
-- hire a Japanese speaking guide (haven't found one yet *_*)
-- hire minibus (day 2 / perhaps for 4-6h hours in the morning, as walking all day will be very hard due to the age of the group)
-- Japanese tourists are used to fast-paced programs.
All work in progress...
day 1 (wednesday)
ca. 18.00h arrive from Cordoba by minibus + check in
20.30h dinner (considering Mechela Restaurnte, as it's not far from the hotel)
day 2 (thursday) full day sightseeing: probably w/minibus
ca. 09.30h am minibus overview Tour w/ photo- stops at Bullring (no tour, will tour the bullring in Ronda) , Tore del Oro, Metropole Parasole
11.00h Alcazar (w/ OR w/out Upper apartments ; Cuatro Real Alto?)
13.30h Lunch (where?)
15.00h 1-hour Horse ride including Plaza de Espana + Maria Luisa park
16.00h walk back to the hotel / Transfer by minibus?
16.30/17.00h Hotel / rest
19.00h walk to Flamenco @ Casa la Memoria show @ 19.30h
20.45h Dinner @ Cuna 2-Baco Restaurant
day 3 (friday) / half day tour :
Casa de Pilatos (a must?)
Cathedral (how long?)
Barrio Santa Cruz
13.00h Lunch (where?)
14.30h free time / shopping Calle sierras, etc
19.30h (possibly) the Night at the Real Alcazar 75min tour "performance involves dance, song, acting" (in Spanish w/Japanese guide).
Writing it all out, makes it really clear that we don't have enough time to do Seville justice! But that's all the time we have this trip, and I really want to make the best of it -- having a varied, full, and interesting program.
Hope to hear some advice as to the locations, timing, etc.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days