Sorry for the depressing question, but this is of real concern to me. I want to stay away from "seedy" areas where creeps hang out. Every state has their own intolerable low lives that mistreat woman and children. Just want to know if anyone can give some insight into areas to stay away from for this reason...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
Serious: In what area(s) of Croatia does Human Trafficking occcur?