I have to book my vacations from work in the next few days... I want to travel to Italy (most likely 2 weeks of Rome/Florence/Venice). I wont be able this april/may so I'm guessing based on what I'm readting the other best time would be september/october.
My question is for September and October 2016, is there a particular period of 2-3 weeks that would be best in terms of combo of weather and crowds? Any particular week I should avoid because of some event that draws crowds, or maybe the contrary something special going on in those months that I should not miss?
Is there a big difference in crowds and weather for example between early september vs early october? I'm not ready to search for plane tickets yet but I just want to know which 2 week window would be best "usually"... Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bitcoin
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip