We are flying into Milan on September 18th and would be reaching somewhere around 7 pm local time. We have a good 21-23 days and would like to do the following:
Milan- 1 night or 2
Venice- 2-3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Cinque Terre- 2 nights
Sorrento- 2-3 nights
Florence- 3 nights
Nice, France-2-3 nights
I read that it rains in October and hence, we would like to do the beachy regions first. Obviously, we would have to spend the first night in Milan itself.
I am thinking of traveling the next day to Nice and spend the next 2-3 days there and then go to CT or Sorrento or Venice? Any suggestions in planning the itinerary would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please