we are flying into dublin from london (from New Zealand) and will spend 2 days in Dublin then want to drive south for approx 6 days and go via Powerscourt, Glendalough, Waterford, Cork, Blarney,Ring of Kerry, Limmerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway - then across to Drogheda to Newgrave and then back to Dublin. These are suggested places from friends who have been before (we haven't) but is this all do-able in the time frame allowed and is there anything anyone can recommend that we should see? also we have not booked any accom apart from the first two nights in dublin - thought we would just check into B & B's enroute - is this ok? any help much appreciated. ps Both 50+ but healthy and fit (ish).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 8 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 family trip to Germany and more
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Packing Champagne
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 two days in Nice