I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Rome Hotel
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 New Years in France
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 11 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor