My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.