I am travelling with my wife from 16th Jul 2015 to 29th Jul 2015. I am seeking for comments on my itineraries.
Day 1 : Fly in to Zurich at 0800am and take train to Zermatt (Matterhorn)
Day 2 : Zermatt (Gornegrat)
Day 3 : Interlaken (Any scenary or attractions)
Day 4: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 5: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 6 : Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 7 : Zurich
Day 8 : Zurich
Day 9 : Salzburg
Day 10 : Salzburg
Day 11 : Vienna
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Take flight to Zurich Airport and fly back home
1. Please on which train ride has the beautiful scenery along the way. What kind of pass should I be getting for the entire trip?
2. If prefer scenery and mountain area, any attractions that I should visit for Switzerland?
3. Please advice on the train ride to Austria. Where should I set off from? Eg. Zurich or Lucerne?
Sorry for the poor planning. Really appreciate someone can give me a general advice. I will research more in depth once I get a rough idea in travelling around that will save more time for enjoying my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:7208 installations contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47baba!
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria