Looking for feedback on the following itinerary and hotel strategy (luxury on Capri and mid-range on Amalfi Coast or vice versa).
In mid-late May or late May-early June:
4 nights Capri at luxury Hotel Caesar Augustus (Anacapri) or mid-range Hotel Luna (outside of Capri)
Activities include: moped, hiking, boat tour/sunset cruise, shopping
4 nights Amalfi Coast at mid-range Hotel Belvedere (Conca dei Marini) or luxury Hotel Belmond Caruso (Ravello)
Activities include: hiking, shopping, touring towns/sights, wine tasting, touring Paestum ruins
3 nights Naples at Renaissance hotel (Marriott points)
Activities include: Private tour Herculaneum, Pompeii, Vesuvius and wine tasting.
I look forward to everyone's responses and tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Greece in end October
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Favorite London memories
- 16 10 Days in Austria
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe
Seeking feedback on Capri & Amalfi Coast Itinerary & Hotel Choices