I am about to go on a business trip to Madrid. I will spend most of my working days at the Telefonica Campus in Distrito Telefonica. I could stay at a hotel right near the campus but I would be interested in staying in a hotel in an older part of the city with better walking streets and things to see / do on foot. However, I want to make sure it is very easy to get to work quickly and without problems in the mornings. Does anyone have any recommendations on neighborhoods and hotels? Probably near Linea 10 of the Metro which stops at Ronda de La Communicacion but not sure. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Self Drive UK tour
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 Airport Transfer
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 New Years in France
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 25 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do