it is my first time planning a trip, so I appreciate if you help me. I was planning to fly to Italy from Munich, and see Florance, Rome, Venice and Pissa. First, it is better that I take a one way ticket to Rome, and they fly back to Munich from Venice? the price of one way and two way is the same, but I think if I go to venice, then I should again pay for a train ticket to get back to Rome to catch my flight!
second, how many days should I send in each of them? I can spend 14 days in total in whole Italy. And which cities do I visit after another?
I appreciate for your help and advice. There is a lot to decide about and it has made it so complicated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 start yahoo MAIL $ 1888:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h
- 2 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 Northern Spain road trip
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?