Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Driving
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg