I've already booked a flight for my family (2 adults and 2 kids 4 and 8). We will arive in berly July 11 and leave from Luxembourg City August 4. The initial plan was to make a trip around Germany (Berlin, Nuremberg region, Salzbourg, Munich and the Rhein valley), Now i'm not sure that is gonna be really fun for us. I already know that Germany was severely damaged during WWII but I now think that I will find nit enough things too see from historical perspective (all is rebuilt and not original). Also, I'm affraid of my kids being bire by thé whole trip.
I've also stumble on post where people ask to choose between Germany and Italy and everyone choose the later option. At first i've leaved Italy (and Spain) out because of the heat, but now i've read that germany can be very hot too.
Can someone make a quick itiniary which could please our family (mix of history, good food, fun for kids) without being too expensive ? 2 friends of mine cant believe that we go In Europe to stay only in germany for whole 26 days. We already been to poland and Czech Republic 10 years ago.
help me, i'm in kind of desespair...And cancel our flight isn't possible !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Current plan for March trip