Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 12 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...