I'm planning with my group of student friends to visit Europe this summer. It'll be kind of backpacking tour between friends but we love that. We heard about the game Geocaching in Europe lately, especially in France, we would like to know if anyone, has known a place where the game is well known ? In a town or two ? Because, finding an old object (cach) dated up to 3 years is not very interesting.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches